This is a paragraph! Here's how you make a link: Neocities.
Here's how you can make bold and italic text.
Here's how you can add an image:
Here are some questions and answers:
- What is an IP address and how does it work? An IP address is a sequence of numbers that represent the location of a website.
- What is an domain name and how does it relate to an IP address? It shows what domain the certain website is apart of. The IP address is the number of the domain name.
- What does HTML stand for? Hypertext Markup Language
- What is the default page named in a website(e.g. the home page)? index.html is the most common name.
- what is the image html tag? img src=link is how you put an image on your page
To go to my homepage click here!
To go to Python Pojects click here!
To go to about me click here!